Scan the completed template with the software that came with the scanner, or use any other application that does recognize the scanner.
The following recommendations ensure your template will be correctly recognized:
- Use our template no other material wil be accepted
- Always write inside the cells, don't go out there (not even with your signature!)
- Scan at a reasonable resolution, 150 dpi is acceptable, but we suggest 300 dpi for a higher quality font
- Make sure the scanned image is not clipped (cropped), all template borders must be included
- All grid lines must be clearly visible, not interrupted, and not crossed by any other (drawn) objects
- The width of the image has to be between 1000 and 4000 pixels, the height must be more than 1000 pixels, but should not exceed 5000 pixels
- Save the scanned template to your hard disk either as .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, or .tiff file, other extensions (e.g. .pdf, .doc, .bmp) are not supported
Next go to:
and upload the completed template.